Privacy and Security
We cater to a wide range of clients and understand that we need to safeguard their customer’s data. We have prepared this documentation to provide an assurance that we are serious about security and privacy. Close attention to local rules and regulations, employee-screening, and data encryption are just a few ways we ensure absolute security and reliability.
- MessageBird Processors & Subprocessors
- What does MessageBird provide as a service?
- What kind of data does MessageBird collect?
- Does MessageBird collect sensitive data?
- Is MessageBird Data controller or processor?
Information security management program
- Does MessageBird have any third party attestations for security?
- Does MessageBird have an Information Security Management Framework?
- Is Management responsible for the security program?
- What are the roles and responsibilities pertaining to security and privacy across MessageBird?
- What is the security team at MessageBird?
Data governance and security
- MessageBird Security Overview
- Does MessageBird encrypt the data?
- How is access to customer data managed in MessageBird?
- Is production data used for testing?
- Are the responsibilities regarding data stewardship defined, assigned, documented, and communicated?