By checking the box above, you acknowledge that there are additional costs associated with 10DLC Registration. For more information about costs, supported use cases and the registration process, please check the 10DLC FAQ
Please provide the required information to register your company's brand and messaging use cases for US 10DLC A2P Messaging. For questions, please contact your Account Manager or Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
After you fill out this form, we may contact you to go over the details before completing the registration.
Ready to apply for 10DLC? Let's go!
How do you want to pay for the service, invoice or balance?
Which number(s) do you want to convert to a 10DLC number?
The MessageBird Workspace ID can be found in your workspace overview.
Please check this box if you already have a by MessageBird registered TCR Brand ID and are looking to register an (additional) Brand - if you do not have a registered TCR Brand ID yet, please provide your company's details below. Your brand is the legal entity of the business, which will be responsible for the message content.
Highly recommended for non-US based companies as it helps us to confirm identity.
Companies based outside of the US should provide a business identification number applicable for their country of registration.
Including Street, House Number, City, State/Province, Postal/ZIP Code
inc. country code
Check here if you approve Brand Secondary Vetting -
It will incur a one-off fee of US $40.
Secondary vetting is an additional brand review done by the carriers which may allow for higher throughput
Please check this box if you already have a registered use case and respective TCR Campaign ID and now are looking to register an (additional) use case. If not, please provide details about your messaging use case(s) below. If you are applying for more than one use case, MessageBird recommends that you use one 10DLC for each use case - for that, please submit one 10DLC request form for each use case with its respective 10DLC number(s).
Standard Use Cases may be immediately available for all qualified registered Brands and do not require pre/post-approval by Mobile Network Operators. Secondary Brand Vetting is recommended to possibly increase throughput limits per Standard Use Case, but it is not mandatory.
Special Use Cases are sensitive or critical in nature and may require vetting or pre/post-registration approval by Mobile Network Operators. Requirements may vary according to each MNO. Please contact us for more details.
Standard Use Cases may be immediately available for all qualified registered Brands and do not require vetting or pre/post-approval by Mobile Network Operators. MessageBird may ask you to provide further information about your use case before registration.
- Mixed – a selection of up to 5 different standard use cases in one dedicated 10DLC. MessageBird highly discourages this use case if you need higher throughputs. Mobile Network Operators also discourage Mixed use cases by applying more expensive carrier pass-through fees, reduced throughput limits and more filtering. If you choose Mixed, please select up to 5 applicable use cases.
- 2FA or OTP - Any authentication, verification, or one-time passcode.
- Account Notifications - Standard notifications for account holders, relating to and being about an account.
- Customer Care - All customer interaction, including account management and customer support.
- Delivery Notifications - Information about the status of the delivery of a product or service.
- Fraud Alert Messaging - Messaging regarding potential fraudulent activity on an user’s account.
- Higher Education – Messaging programs created on behalf of Colleges or Universities. It also includes School Districts and education institutions that fall outside of any "free to the consumer" messaging model.
- Low Volume Mixed - For Brands that have multiple use cases and only need very low messaging throughput. Examples include: test or demo accounts, small businesses like a single Doctor's office, a single Pizza shop, etc.
- Marketing - Any communication with marketing and/or promotional content.
- Polling and voting - Requests for surveys and polling/voting for non political arenas.
- Public Service Announcement - An informational message that is meant to raise the audience's awareness about important issues.
- Security Alert - A notification that the security of a system, either software or hardware, has been compromised in some way and there is an action you need to take.
MessageBird will contact you to assess your eligibility for one of the Special Use Cases below. NOTE: Special Use Cases are sensitive or critical in nature and may require vetting or pre/post registration approval by Mobile Network Operators. Requirements may vary according to each MNO.
- Charity - Communications from a registered charity aimed at providing help and raising money for those in need. Includes: 501c3 Tax-Exempt Organizations only.
- Conversational Messaging – Specific for Number-Masking use cases. It supports personalised services and non-exposure of personal numbers for enterprise or A2P communications. Peer-to-peer app-based group messaging with proxy/pooled numbers.
- Sweepstakes - All sweepstakes and ‘giveaways’ messaging.
- Agents & Franchises – Limited to businesses that operate with local branches, local agents, and franchises. It requires one use case for multiple locations and 10DLC.
- Political - Part of organised effort to influence decision making of specific groups. Available only to registered 501(c)(4) and 527 Orgs. All organizations must be vetted before registration.
e.g. How will your brand use the 10DLC? How is the end customer (or subscriber) informed about the messaging program?
Mobile Network Operators (MNO) may need to review submitted responses. Messaging program & content requirements may change based on brand and use case.
Provide up to 5 examples of different messages that will be sent. It is required to provide examples for all applicable use cases