When dealing with larger Flows, organizing Steps can help manage them more efficiently.
Steps Grouping is a feature enabling you to organize, move and re-use steps in your Flows in groups that make the most logic for your desired use case.
Before getting started
You will need:
To start grouping several steps:
- Start adding a step to your Flow, choose the Add Group option in the menu and add steps inside the newly formed group:
- Or select two or more steps by holding cmd (Mac)/ctrl (Windows) on your keyboard and clicking on the desired steps:
- As soon as you select more than one step, Step Grouping will become available:
- Add the desired name and custom description for the newly created Group:
To build, change, and manage your Flows more efficiently, every group can be:
- copied and pasted inside the same Flow, as well to a different Flow
- moved around the Flow
A couple of things to have in mind when using Steps Grouping:
- Groups cannot be nested inside of another group
- In case anything is missing in the Steps configuration, you will be prompted to correct it:
- Any group you create will be collapsed by default when opening a Flow to help your Flow act seamlessly and appear visibly cleaner. At any point, you can expand and view the whole group:
📤 Feel free to contact our Support in case you might need some help!