Your account is more secure when you need a password and a six pin digit code. If you remove this extra layer of security, you won't be able to request or maintain your Official Business Account status.
Disabling 2FA is required for the phone numbers to be migrated in or out of MessageBird.
You have two options on how to do this:
1. Clearing the "Two-factor verification PIN" field in your channel details:
2. After this is done, you can click the "Save" button. Please allow 10 minutes for this change to be replicated.
1. Go to Business settings → WhatsApp Manager→ Phone Numbers → Settings
2. Select Two-Step Verification in the left menu:
3. Click on “turn off two-step verification”
4. This will trigger a confirmation email sent to the admin of the account. Please click the link to confirm, and the PIN will be removed.
In case you do not have access to your channel, or you are still a customer of MessageBird, part of the standard flow and cannot perform any of these steps, please reach out to email@example.com so we can help with the removal of the pin.