The type of pricing model that you can choose depends on your use case. Are you looking for a price reduction? Are you looking to protect fraud? Do you want to pay only when your customers are really converted? We suggest discussing it with your MessageBird Sales contact to guide you through.
Every Verify pricing model will be billed monthly.
Verify Standard pricing model
You’ll pay for every successful verification every time your customers get verified. A successful verification occurs when an end user's token matches with MessageBird’s token. A token is the OTP code generated by MessageBird.
There are charges for every message sent which is called the channel fee. The channel fee is always charged, for every verification request. A verification request is classed as an attempt at verification. We charge for this regardless of if the verification is successful or not. The channel fee varies by destination for SMS and Voice. There is also a transactional fee for Email.
- The successful verification fee of 0,04 EUR (or its equivalent in another currency) is the same for every MessageBird customer.
- SMS is charged per every message sent and has a destination price.
- Voice is charged by every message sent and has a destination price.
- Email is charged either by bundle pricing or transaction.
Verify Success pricing model
The successful verification fee is charged only when a user has correctly inserted the token created by the Verify API, and their verification status is ‘Verified’.
A successful verification occurs when an end-user's token matches with MessageBird’s token. A token is the OTP code generated by MessageBird.
- All channel costs are covered with a single verification fee.
- The fee will be agreed upon when you chat with our MessageBird Sales contact, who will take into account factors such as destination and use case.