If you’re an Inbox admin, you can quickly download your Inbox reports in CSV format.
Here are the reports that you can download:
- Agent board
- Created tickets
- Resolved tickets
- Average response time
- Average resolution time
Download a report
To download the report that you want, follow these steps:
- Login to Inbox and navigate to Settings.
- Go to the Overview report, then click on the Stats tab.
- Scroll down to find the report that you want to download in CSV format.
- Apply any filters to the data. The filters that you apply here will also be applied to the CSV file when you download it.
- Click the Download CSV icon on the right-hand side of the chart to start the download.
Agent board report format
|Agent name||Tickets accepted||Tickets resolved||Average response time||Average response time in seconds||Average resolution time||Average resolution time in seconds|
|John Doe||100||80||1h 30m||5400||2h 30m||9000|
Created tickets report format
|2020-11-26 23:00:00 +0000 UTC||100|
Resolved tickets report format
|2020-11-26 23:00:00 +0000 UTC||80|
Average response time report format
Average Response Time
|Average Response Time (In Seconds)|
|2020-11-26 23:00:00 +0000 UTC||1h 30m||5400|
Average resolution time report format
Average Resolution Time
|Average Resolution Time (In Seconds)|
|2020-11-26 23:00:00 +0000 UTC||2h 30m||9000|