Yes. In accordance with the applicable laws and regulations and/or the contractual requirements agreed by and between the parties, when a confirmed breach occurs affecting customer data, MessageBird will notify the relevant account owners without undue delay after becoming aware of the data breach. As soon as it becomes available, MessageBird will share any relevant information to ensure customers remain up to date with all ongoing investigation and remediation efforts, as they advance.
Articles in this section
- MessageBird Processors & Subprocessors
- What does MessageBird provide as a service?
- What kind of data does MessageBird collect?
- Does MessageBird collect sensitive data?
- Is MessageBird Data controller or processor?
- What are the legal grounds for the processing of personal data?
- Did MessageBird appoint a Data Protection Officer (DPO)?
- Does MessageBird share customer data with, or enable direct access by, any third-party?
- Does MessageBird require a transfer mechanism to process EU citizens' data?
- Can MessageBird services be used by customers operating in heavily regulated sectors (such as healthcare)?