No. As a company based in The Netherlands (EU), the safeguard requirements for cross border transfers do not apply to MessageBird. When MessageBird transfers the personal data outside the EU/EEA, MessageBird ensures adequate transfer mechanisms are in place with the importing third party.
Articles in this section
- MessageBird Processors & Subprocessors
- What does MessageBird provide as a service?
- What kind of data does MessageBird collect?
- Does MessageBird collect sensitive data?
- Is MessageBird Data controller or processor?
- What are the legal grounds for the processing of personal data?
- Did MessageBird appoint a Data Protection Officer (DPO)?
- Does MessageBird share customer data with, or enable direct access by, any third-party?
- Does MessageBird require a transfer mechanism to process EU citizens' data?
- Can MessageBird services be used by customers operating in heavily regulated sectors (such as healthcare)?