MessageBird may process sensitive personal data to the extent this data is sent by MessageBird customers by means of MessageBird's products. The customer, acting as the data controller, is solely responsible to ensure such data is transferred via MessageBird in compliance with the applicable laws and regulations.
Articles in this section
- What does MessageBird provide as a service?
- What kind of data does MessageBird collect?
- Does MessageBird collect sensitive data?
- Is MessageBird Data controller or processor?
- What mitigating measures is MessageBird taking in relation to the invalidated Privacy Shield?
- What are the legal grounds for the processing of personal data?
- Did MessageBird appoint a Data Protection Officer (DPO)?
- Does MessageBird share customer data with, or enable direct access by, any third-party?
- Does MessageBird require a transfer mechanism to process EU citizens' data?
- Can MessageBird services be used by customers operating in heavily regulated sectors (such as healthcare)?