How can I verify my Facebook Business account?
To get full WhatsApp functionality, make sure you verify your business on Facebook by following these steps:
- Go to Business Settings on your Facebook Business Manager and click Security Center.
- Tap Verification and click Start Verification. Once you start the verification process, you can check the status in this section.
- Enter your business details and tap Next.
- Select the correct business from the list or “None of the above” if your name does not appear.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to confirm your business information. If you’ve selected “None of the above” in the previous step, Facebook will ask you to verify your company by sending additional documentation.
- Decide how you prefer to receive the confirmation code and enter the verification code.
- And that’s it! You’ll receive a confirmation from Facebook regarding your request.
Once your Facebook Business profile has been successfully verified, you’ll get full WhatsApp functionality and all limitations are lifted.
A few things to keep in mind
- The verification decision is entirely at the discretion of Facebook. If your business does not get verified this is out of our control.
- Your WhatsApp channel can remain unverified for a maximum of 30 days.
- Verifying your business on Facebook is not the same as getting an Official Business Account. If you are looking to get an Official Business Account and have the green tick please see this article: Getting an Official Business Account ("Green Tick") for WhatsApp