How can I verify my Facebook Business account?
To access certain products, Meta may ask you to verify your business on Facebook. You can do so by following these steps:
- Go to Business Settings on your Facebook Business Manager and click Security Center.
- Tap Verification and click Start Verification. Once you start the verification process, you can check the status in this section.
- Enter your business details and tap Next.
- Select the correct business from the list or “None of the above” if your name does not appear.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to confirm your business information. If you’ve selected “None of the above” in the previous step, Facebook will ask you to verify your company by sending additional documentation.
- Decide how you prefer to receive the confirmation code and enter the verification code.
- And that’s it! You’ll receive a confirmation from Facebook regarding your request.
A few things to keep in mind:
- The verification decision is entirely at the discretion of Facebook. If your business does not get verified this is out of our control.
- Unverified business accounts can start conversations on WhatsApp with 50 unique customers in a 24-hour rolling period and receive an unlimited number of conversations from customers. Businesses are only required to complete Business Verification when they’re ready to scale business-initiated conversations, add additional phone numbers, or request to become an Official Business Account (OBA).
- Verifying your business on Facebook is not the same as getting an Official Business Account. If you are looking to get an Official Business Account and have the green tick please see this article: Getting an Official Business Account ("Green Tick") for WhatsApp