In this guide, you’ll learn how to answer your customer’s questions promptly using MessageBird’s ML FAQ step in FlowBuilder. We’ll automate the refining process by collecting non-matching questions and sending them to your CRM via HTTP requests.
Step 1: Create a Knowledge Base for your FAQ step
2. Click Create new data set, select FAQ for Dataset Type and enter a Name and Description.
3. Import your Question and Answer pairs from a CSV file or add the pairs manually. Here’s an example:
Keep in mind that depending on the size of the Knowledge Base, it can take a few minutes for the algorithm to learn the data.
Step 2: Connect it all in the MessageBird Dashboard
2. Download the flow sample flow.
3. For the first step in the flow, select your WhatsApp channel or your chosen channel from Part 1.
4. Look for the step Answer FAQ, select the KB from Part 2, and set the fallback text:
5. Publish your flow in the top-right corner of your screen, and you're good to go!
6. Done! To try the flow, initiate a conversation with your WhatsApp or chosen channel. You will receive the menu selection, choose a question from it or type a question related to your FAQ knowledge base. Done? Awesome! You should receive the answer from your knowledge base as a reply.
And that’s it! 🎉 Now you know how to create an omnichannel FAQ BOT with Flow Builder.