The Omnichannel Widget enables your customers to start and continue conversations on their preferred communication channel.
The widget currently supports: WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, SMS, Voice Calling, LINE, Telegram, Email. We're adding more and more channels soon.
- To enable other channels in the Omnichannel Widget, you'll first need to install channels in Inbox Channels. Need help? Check out our Inbox Channel installation guides.
- Done? Awesome! Now that you've installed your desired channels in Inbox, you're ready to enable these for use in the Omnichannel Widget.
- Head over to your Omnichannel Widget Settings in Inbox. In the Channels section, you'll see your installed Inbox channels. From here, you can pick your channels.
- To enable a channel, simply toggle the channel to Enabled and hit Publish at the top of the page.
- And that’s it! Your changes will be deployed straightaway so your customers can begin chatting via other channels with the Omnichannel Widget.