- Go to your MessageBird Dashboard, tap the Workspace name on the top-right corner of your screen, choose Billing and hit Subscriptions.
- From the list, go to your Inbox Essentials plan listed and click Manage subscription.
- Go to the Add-ons section below and tap the + button to increase your total amount of either agents or tickets per month.
- On the right-hand side, you’ll see the summary of the agents or tickets you just added. We calculate your first months’ payment based on the current day of the month by the number of days in the current month — this means you will be billed a prorated amount starting on that day. Learn more about how proration works.
- Click Go to checkout. You might need to add your billing details and a payment method; if you’re already set up, you’ll head directly to the payment summary.
- And that’s it! Tap Confirm and pay. Your agents and tickets will be applied to your Inbox account immediately.
Want to remove your extra agents or tickets? Head over to this help centre article.