When your customers reach out to your business, their messages will appear in your Inbox queue. It might take some time before you're able to respond to them; setting an automated response will make sure to give an immediate reply to your customers and make them feel taken care of.
How to set up an auto-reply workflow in your Inbox?
1. Go to your Inbox interface and select ‘Settings’ from your navigation bar.
2. Now select ‘Flows’ from your sub-navigation bar.
3. A list of all your saved flows will be automatically displayed. By default, there will be only one. Click on this flow to start editing.
4. This will bring you to an open Flow Builder view with ‘Omni-channel’ as the trigger of your flow. It will look like this:
5. Let’s start setting up your auto-reply workflow, Add a new step by hovering on the space before the ‘Create Contact Center Ticket’ step, and clicking the appearing ‘+’. A search box will be displayed, search for the ‘Reply to a channel message’ step and confirm.
6. The step form will be displayed on the right-hand side of your screen, fill in the content with the message that you wish to send to your customers as an automated reply after they reach out to you. Ready? Press ‘Save’. Keep in mind that you can go back to this step and edit anytime the message you need.
Your auto-reply workflow is ready! ‘Publish’ your flow in the top right corner of your screen, and you're good to go!
From now on, every time a customer reaches out to you, they will receive the automated response with the message you set during Step 6 of this quickstart.
What happens then? After the auto-reply is triggered, the message will open a new ticket case that will automatically appear in your Inbox queue. Now all you have to do is pick it up.