Within your dashboard you have the option to edit your account information. Below we will explain which bits of information you can update, and where you can make the changes.
Which information can I edit?
It's possible to edit most of your basic business information within your MessageBird Dashboard. You are able to edit the following fields:
- Profile picture: Add a profile picture to display to customers. The WhatsApp Business API Client will scale and crop uploaded profile photos to be a square with a max edge of 640px and max size of 63KB before uploading to our servers. Images with a height or width of less than 192px may cause issues when the resizing occurs, because of this, an image size of 640x640 and max 63KB is recommended.
- Status: Add a status that your customers will see on your WhatsApp Business profile.
- Business email: Add an email where customers can contact your business. This will be displayed publicly on your WhatsApp profile. (128 character limit)
- Business address: Edit your address to ensure your customers see the most up-to-date address for your business. (256 character limit)
- Business description: Provide a short description of what your business does. (256 character limit)
- Business Industry: Select your business sector.
- Business websites: Submit a URL for your business website so that customers can find out more about you. You can submit multiple URLs per channel. (256 character limit)
- Turn on 2FA: In the event that you are applying for an Official WhatsApp Business account, you can set a 6 digit pin on this page. If you are interested in applying for an Official Business account, please read here how to get started: How to get a WhatsApp Official Business Account
Note that you are not able to edit the business number linked to any of your channels.
Where can I edit my information?
You will see a list of your installed channels. Locate the channel you'd like to edit, and click on the edit icon next to the relevant channel.
You'll be taken to the channel page, where you can edit your information. Once you're done, press Save and your information will be updated!