Are you trying to send a Template Message via API but you're receiving an error back? There are a few things you can check before sending a Template Message to avoid errors:
- You're using the correct API key. Make sure that you're using a live key.
- You're sending along a Namespace ID. This information is usually shared once your WhatsApp channel has been created. If you do not have this information, please contact support.
- Template Messages should be approved. Go to your WhatsApp template manager and see if the Template Message has been approved.
- There's no error in the template name. Go to your WhatsApp template manager to see which name was set up.
- The language matches the Template Message.
- All parameters are completed. If you register a message with 3 variables, make sure to add 3 variables in your API request as well.