When sending an SMS it is possible that the message does not get delivered. We have a few simple checks and troubleshooting tips that we kindly request you to take before reaching out to us as these will help us with the investigation as well.
Please check the following points before reaching out to us.
- Check if the country you’re sending messages to has any specific local restrictions that require you to register your traffic.
- Is the recipient number valid, reachable and formatted correctly? As an example: Add the country prefix, and take off the + and the first 0 from the number:
- Dutch number, country prefix(+31): 0612345678, should be entered as 31612345678
- UK number, country prefix (+44): 0712345678, should be entered as 44712345678
- Make sure the mobile phone numbers you enter are correct and valid so you don't waste your credits.
- If sent via API, check and see if you received a successful response.
Reach out to us with the following information:
- At least two affected recipient number (we welcome more samples too!)
- A description of the error you’ve encountered
- Date and timestamps (including time zone) when the messages were sent