Have you sent messages to a group via Email to SMS but you're encountering some issues?
This article will help you if you ran into any of the following issues:
- None of your recipients received your message
- A few recipients received your message
Please note that if any recipients are in Bcc, the message will not be sent to these recipients.
None of recipients received your message
Do the messages reach our platform? You can check this in your SMS overview.
If nothing appears then check the following:
- Does the group exist in your MessageBird contact list? To create a group, we have a guide to help you.
- Did you use the following recipient format: <groupname>@sms.messagebird.com?
A few recipients received your message
- Is the mobile number valid?
- Is the mobile phone switched on?
- Is the inbox full?
If you still encounter issues, reach out to Support by submitting a request with the following:
- Email address (email account used to send the Email to SMS)
- Recipient's number
- Date and time stamp the Email to SMS was sent