Have you sent messages to a group via Email to SMS but you're encountering some issues?
This article will help you if you run into any of the following issues:
- None of your recipients received your message
- A few recipients received your message
None of the recipients received your message
To check if your email has been correctly received by our platform, you can check the SMS overview. If the SMS does not appear then check the following:
- Does the group exist in your MessageBird contact list? To create a group, we have a guide to help you.
- Did you use the following recipient format: <groupname>@sms.messagebird.com?
- Did you put the recipients in BCC? We currently do not support recipients in BCC and would urge you to put all recipients as the main recipient of the email.
A few recipients received your message
- Is the mobile number valid?
- Is the mobile phone switched on?
- Is the inbox full?
If you still encounter issues, reach out to Support by submitting a request with the following:
- Email address (email account used to send the Email to SMS)
- Recipient's number
- Date and time stamp the Email to SMS was sent