Forwarding your SMS
When you’ve purchased an SMS enabled virtual mobile number, you can easily forward all incoming SMS messages using Flow Builder.
There are a few ways you can go about forwarding your SMS. When an incoming SMS message comes in you can choose to send the message to:
- Another phone number
- An email address
- A Contact group
- As a JSON payload to a URL
To get started:
- Create a new custom flow here.
- Name your flow.
- Select 'SMS' as your incoming trigger.
You are ready to begin building your Flow.
First Select the 'SMS' icon and choose which Number you would like to attach this flow to.
Note: You can select more than one number.
You will then be able to choose your next Forwarding step depending on which action you want to happen next by dragging your desired step underneath the 'SMS' step
- Once you're happy with your flow, you can choose to:
- Test your flow to simulate the actions.
- Save as a draft
- Publish if you are ready to bring this live.