MessageBird will only respond to disclosure requests to the extent the request complies with MessageBird Disclosure Requests Policy. Please be assured that when MessageBird receives a formal request from a governmental authority to share personal data in order to further a criminal investigation, our policies and contractual terms compel us to notify our customers of disclosure requests unless this is explicitly forbidden by law.
Articles in this section
- Is MessageBird compliant with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)?
- What personal data does MessageBird collect or in any way process?
- What does MessageBird do with the personal data you provide through its services?
- How does MessageBird protect the integrity of its traffic?
- Where does MessageBird store personal data?
- What are the retention periods for personal data?
- Does MessageBird disclose your data to governmental authorities and agencies?
- Can I use MessageBird if I operate in a regulated sector?
- Does MessageBird work with (sub)processors and other third parties?
- How does MessageBird ensure safe transfer and processing to and by companies located outside the EEA?