With Insights you can see all your product usage data on an aggregated level for both SMS and Voice. The reporting capabilities of Insights allow you to be informed, involved and engaged with all your data so you can really own it within your Dashboard.
The platform has both multiple features and different filters and groups; by allowing you to create your own reports, it is possible to have a lot of insights and see your data customized so you can visualize exactly what you need.
SMS Messages Insights
- Total count of SMS (inbound + outbound)
- Volume per status
- Number of SMS per originator
- Number of SMS per country
- You can filter by: country code, country prefix, status, mobile country code, network code, originator
- You can group by: country, status, network code, originator
Voice Calls Insights
- Total count of calls/legs
- The number of successful calls/legs
- Total number of successful calls/legs duration
- Total success/failure calls/legs
- ASR (average success ratio) successful vs unsuccessful on all calls/legs
- AVC (average call duration)
- You can filter by: status, source, source country code, source country prefix, source operator prefix, source type, destination, destination country code
- You can group by: status, source, source country, source originator prefix, source type, destination, destination country, destination operator prefix
You can find all the data for the Subaccounts including cost information in the Statistics of the Subaccount.
Creating a report
With Insights you can create your own custom reports by filtering, grouping and visualizing exactly the data that you need. Doing so it’s really easy:
-Select the product you are interested in (SMS Messages, Voice Calls or both). If you want to choose both products, click on the ‘+’ button and it will be done automatically.
- Keep in mind that if you choose both SMS Messages and Voice Calls, you won’t be able to filter or group the data since it's of a different format.
- Select from the drop-down menu how you want your data to be organized—by hour, day, week, month or year— if you don’t wish to group based on time, simply leave it empty.
-Now select the time period (data range) for which you’d like to see the data. You can do it by either manually writing the date, or selecting them from the calendar.
- If you want to make your report more specific, click on the ‘Add filter/group by’ button and select from the drop-down menu the option that suits your best.
You can add as many filters and groups as you wish! Just remember that some combinations of filters and groups simply won't make sense, or might provide empty results. For example:
- Grouping by ‘Country’ will only make sense if you are indeed sending and receiving SMS Messages from a variety of countries.
- Let’s say you’re interested in your SMS messages. You group by ‘Originator’ and you want to filter by ‘Country code’, that country code should be of a country you are indeed sending SMS messages to; otherwise, the report might provide empty results and you’ll get the message ‘Unfortunately we couldn’t find any data for your query’. What does that mean? Basically, no data can be displayed since none fits the specified filters. In this example, SMS Messages are being sent to The Netherlands but not to Denmark.
-Hit on ‘Save report’ or ‘Create report’ when ready.
- Save report functionality. If you’re interested in analyzing some specific data from time to time, you can configure a full report with different filters and groups and save it; if you need to produce the exact same report, let’s say every month, you can just go straight into it from your list of saved reports, change the date range, and you're good to go! That way you don’t have to start from scratch every time.
-You also have the option to ‘Export your report to CSV.
- Ready! Now you can analyse your data in a simple and visual way. You have different view options:
- Chat type: choose your favourite way to visualize your data between pie chart, bar chart and line chart.
- View messages (for SMS messages): select the type of messages you want to see between sent, delivered or both.
Sent messages with pie chart.
Sent and delivered messages with bar chart.
Delivered messages with line chart
Discover the effects of your campaigns with our powerful reporting tool, check out the stats on the general overview and create custom reports, share reports with the rest of your organization by exporting to CSV.