Using our flow builder you can easily build your own IVR menu. Simply click on flow builder in your account, and create a new flow or use the IVR template.
- Select the phone number for which you would like to build the IVR menu.
- Drag the say step into your flow, click on say to set up a welcome message and explain which numbers the users can press (e.g. press 1 for…, press 2 for….). Click on save.
- Drag the IVR menu step into your flow. Select the keys you would like to activate in the menu. Click on save. The IVR menu will now appear in your flow.
- Below every key you can now select the follow up steps, such as forwarding the call to another phone number, playing a sound file, etc. If you are having trouble dragging new steps to the bottom of the flow, make sure to scroll down first by clicking anywhere in the flow and drag the flow up. Remember to click on save when you add new steps.
- Click on Publish changes at the right top of the screen to publish your flow!
Please also see our video tutorial below for instructions on how to set up an IVR menu: