MAU stands for Monthly Active Users, so this is the number of unique users that you are chatting with during a month. For example, if a client contacts you on 21 March for the first time, and they open another chat a week later on 28 March, then this counts as 1 MAU for the month of March. If they contact you again on the 1st of April though, this counts as 1 MAU for March and 1 for April.
Articles in this section
- Benefits of Programmable Conversations
- Global coverage
- Which communication channels are supported?
- Can I create my own mix of communication channels and add other channels?
- Should I migrate from the Chat API to Programmable Conversations?
- Does the Conversations API give automatic access to Whatsapp for Business?
- Does Conversations support audio, video, chat, image and location-sharing?
- Can we integrate Conversations into our CRM software?
- What does MAU mean?