The WhatsApp Business API Client will scale and crop uploaded profile photos to be a square with a max edge of 640px and max size of 63KB before uploading to our servers. Images with a height or width of less than 192px may cause issues when the resizing occurs, because of this, an image size of 640x640 and max 63KB is recommended.
Articles in this section
- Messaging Features & Restrictions
- Message Templates & Session Messages
- Media Templates
- Add an embeddable WhatsApp Button to your website
- Receive WhatsApp messages statuses via the API
- Messaging with WhatsApp FAQ's
- Do customers need to opt-in to receive WhatsApp messages from my business?
- Is two-way messaging possible with WhatsApp?
- What is the difference between Message Template and Template Message?
- Is there a limit to the number of WhatsApp messages I can send?