Wherever possible, we only use direct, or 1-hop connections. This means that you are getting the highest quality SMS delivery available to the market. Generally, we’d expect messages to arrive in a matter of seconds; an SMS message typically takes about 10 seconds to arrive on a handset. if the receiving mobile number is reachable and correct, but this may vary depending on the country (going up to 30 seconds for example). As there are a lot of factors and variables that can impact this though, it's hard to give a specific delivery time number.
Articles in this section
- How to send an SMS
- How to make an SMS template
- Send a personalised message
- Send a text message from your company’s name
- Flash SMS
- How long can an SMS message be?
- Where can I view my sent SMS?
- Schedule a campaign
- Tips to send a successful campaign
- How can I send a text message with a picture attachment?