All our communication products are built for global scale and Programmable Conversations is no exception. Our infrastructure is distributed across five continents (Europe, North America, South America and APAC and Australia), we have direct connections to more than 225 carriers worldwide, and we deliver messages and phone calls to over 195 countries.
Articles in this section
- Benefits of Programmable Conversations
- Global coverage
- Which communication channels are supported?
- Can I create my own mix of communication channels and add other channels?
- Should I migrate from the Chat API to Programmable Conversations?
- Does the Conversations API give automatic access to Whatsapp for Business?
- Does Conversations support audio, video, chat, image and location-sharing?
- Can we integrate Conversations into our CRM software?
- What does MAU mean?