Building and maintaining connections to separate communication channels like WhatsApp, WeChat, Telegram, and Facebook Messenger is complex, time-consuming and costly. Adding a new channel requires integrating a whole new API. Programmable Conversations gives you access to the world’s most popular channels with a single API. You only have to integrate our API and you’ve got full omnichannel communication capabilities.
Articles in this section
- What is Programmable Conversations?
- One API, one customer profile and one conversation view. What does that mean for my business?
- Does the Conversations API give automatic access to Whatsapp for Business?
- What communication channels can my enterprise connect to with Programmable Conversations?
- Can I create my own mix of communication channels and add other channels?
- Does Conversations support audio, video, chat, image and location-sharing?
- How does Programmable Conversations save developer resources?
- What is the difference between the MessageBird Chat API and Programmable Conversations?
- I’m using the Chat API, should I migrate to Programmable Conversations and are there additional costs connected?
- How will the Conversations API help my business optimise our customer engagement?