Sure! You can easily pick and choose from our supported channels. Programmable Conversations was specifically built to allow connected enterprises to be agile, so they can adapt as needed for successful global customer engagement and growth. You’ll be able to connect to our growing directory of communication channels as they become available including Voice, Slack, Twitter, RCS, Apple Business, Chat, Amazon Alexa, Sendgrid, Weibo, Kakao Talk and Video.
Articles in this section
- Benefits of Programmable Conversations
- Global coverage
- Which communication channels are supported?
- Can I create my own mix of communication channels and add other channels?
- Should I migrate from the Chat API to Programmable Conversations?
- Does the Conversations API give automatic access to Whatsapp for Business?
- Does Conversations support audio, video, chat, image and location-sharing?
- Can we integrate Conversations into our CRM software?
- What does MAU mean?