You can use Programmable Conversations to seamlessly integrate WhatsApp messaging into your existing communications. With MessageBird as a verified WhatsApp service provider, enterprises can take advantage of Programmable Conversations to integrate WhatsApp into customer communication workflows. To learn more and start building a more modern customer engagement experience, visit our WhatsApp page. Please note, that approval by WhatsApp will be required on a case-by-case basis for all customers entering the program.
Articles in this section
- What is Programmable Conversations?
- One API, one customer profile and one conversation view. What does that mean for my business?
- Does the Conversations API give automatic access to Whatsapp for Business?
- What communication channels can my enterprise connect to with Programmable Conversations?
- Can I create my own mix of communication channels and add other channels?
- Does Conversations support audio, video, chat, image and location-sharing?
- How does Programmable Conversations save developer resources?
- What is the difference between the MessageBird Chat API and Programmable Conversations?
- I’m using the Chat API, should I migrate to Programmable Conversations and are there additional costs connected?
- How will the Conversations API help my business optimise our customer engagement?