You can use WhatsApp Business to offer support to your customers, or to notify or alert them. Some of the most common use cases are:
- Alerting your customers about travel itinerary changes, system outages, and other location-targeted information
- Notifying your customers regarding their orders or deliveries, appointment reminders, payment processing etc.
- Providing support to your customers through in-depth conversations. By being available on WhatsApp, you are easily reachable for your customers at any time, and your support agents can improve troubleshooting and shorten ticket lifespans
- Engaging with leads more actively by building alerts to notify your sales team of new activity
What use cases are not allowed?
You are not allowed to send any marketing traffic or other subscription-style content over the WhatsApp Business API. Please bear in mind that the following business verticals are not allowed either:
- Adult content
- Animal sales, including live animals, livestock, or any parts of animals
- Digital subscription and digital content
- Drugs or related products
- Weapons, ammunition, explosives
For further information on WhatsApps Commerce Policy, please check here: WhatsApp Commerce Policy