The ‘Repeat’ attribute shows up as an option in the ‘Say’ Step and allows you to select the number of times you want that particular Step to be repeated. For example, you may want to have the same text repeated to the caller twice before the flow continues.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to purchase a number to publish SMS, Voice, and Webhook flows?
- How does the ‘Repeat’ attribute work?
- How many flows can I make per number?
- Supported Languages by MessageBird Natural Language Processing
- What are Available Variables?
- What is a Continued Action?
- What is an IVR menu?
- Why can’t I use Voice services due to my account currency?