The ‘Repeat’ attribute shows up as an option in the ‘Say’ Step and allows you to select the number of times you want that particular Step to be repeated. For example, you may want to have the same text repeated to the caller twice before the flow continues.
Articles in this section
- What type of Numbers do I need for Flow Builder?
- Do I need to purchase a number to publish SMS, Voice, and Webhook flows?
- How do I set the same flow for all my numbers (Default Flow)?
- How many flows can I make per number?
- How come I can’t create a voice flow for my voice enabled numbers?
- What are Available Variables?
- What is a Continued Action?
- What is IVR?
- What is a Zero-Code tool?
- How to set attributes for the Date/ Time Step?