The ‘Repeat’ attribute shows up as an option in the ‘Say’ Step and allows you to choose how much time will pass before the next Step in the flow is executed. For example, you may want 3 seconds to pass before the call is forwarded or ended.
Articles in this section
- What type of Numbers do I need for Flow Builder?
- Do I need to purchase a number to publish SMS, Voice, and Webhook flows?
- How do I set the same flow for all my numbers (Default Flow)?
- How many flows can I make per number?
- How come I can’t create a voice flow for my voice enabled numbers?
- What are Available Variables?
- What is the difference between the ‘Branch’ Step and the ‘If/else’ Step?
- What is a Continued Action?
- What is a Timeout?
- What is IVR?