If you own multiple numbers, you can set up one flow that applies to every number you have; this is called a ‘Default Flow’. SMS default will work for all SMS capable flows, and Voice default will work for all Voice capable flows. If you select this option, remember that the flow will be applied to all your numbers, unless a flow is already applied to a number.
Articles in this section
- What type of Numbers do I need for Flow Builder?
- Do I need to purchase a number to publish SMS, Voice, and Webhook flows?
- How do I set the same flow for all my numbers (Default Flow)?
- How many flows can I make per number?
- How come I can’t create a voice flow for my voice enabled numbers?
- What are Available Variables?
- What is a Continued Action?
- What is IVR?
- What is a Zero-Code tool?
- How to set attributes for the Date/ Time Step?