If the end user is sending a reply to your Virtual Number, their provider will charge them their standard network rate to send an SMS. There is no cost to you to receive replies.
Articles in this section
- Can I receive SMS from my clients?
- Where can I view my replies?
- What do I need to receive replies?
- Who pays for any incoming SMS messages (i.e. replies to the SMS messages I send out)?
- Will I pay for incoming replies to my outgoing SMS messages?
- How do I manage cancellations (opt-outs) from my mobile number database?
- SMS FAQ