For the duration of the beta stage of Programmable Conversations, we recommend using it in combination with our Chat API. Our Chat API will be phased out when all existing channels are migrated. WhatsApp for Business is ONLY available through Programmable Conversations. Using Programmable Conversations is free during the beta phase, channel-specific transactional message fees apply.
Articles in this section
- What is Programmable Conversations?
- One API, one customer profile and one conversation view. What does that mean for my business?
- Does the Conversations API give automatic access to Whatsapp for Business?
- What communication channels can my enterprise connect to with Programmable Conversations?
- Can I create my own mix of communication channels and add other channels?
- Does Conversations support audio, video, chat, image and location-sharing?
- How does Programmable Conversations save developer resources?
- What is the difference between the MessageBird Chat API and Programmable Conversations?
- I’m using the Chat API, should I migrate to Programmable Conversations and are there additional costs connected?
- How will the Conversations API help my business optimise our customer engagement?