Programmable conversations will give your customer-facing teams the full context whenever they engage with a customer. All messages and channel preferences are loaded into your own software, with just one single API. You can create a single customer profile that stores every channel a customer has contacted you on. Programmable Conversations helps sync a customer’s conversation history so that no matter the channel, all the context appears in one, seamless thread. This puts the entire conversation history at your teams’ fingertips, cutting response times and streamlining workflows.
Articles in this section
- What is Programmable Conversations?
- One API, one customer profile and one conversation view. What does that mean for my business?
- Does the Conversations API give automatic access to Whatsapp for Business?
- What communication channels can my enterprise connect to with Programmable Conversations?
- Can I create my own mix of communication channels and add other channels?
- Does Conversations support audio, video, chat, image and location-sharing?
- How does Programmable Conversations save developer resources?
- What is the difference between the MessageBird Chat API and Programmable Conversations?
- I’m using the Chat API, should I migrate to Programmable Conversations and are there additional costs connected?
- How will the Conversations API help my business optimise our customer engagement?