Using Flow Builder, you can easily set up a Feedback Bot. Go to Flow Builder in the Dashboard, and create a new flow or use the template ‘Feedback Bot’.
1. Select the phone number you’d like to attach the flow to.
2. The Feedback Bot template uses the ‘Branch’ Step to automate responses. Click on the ‘Branch’ Step and set up the attributes. For example, you can use this type of flow to do a survey with your clients and for them to send you feedback; you can send an SMS asking your clients to respond with a rating between 1-5 depending on how satisfied they are with your service or product.
3. Underneath each branch, you can set actions (Steps), such as ‘Reply Using SMS’, ‘Outbound call’, ‘Wait for a response’, ‘Record Call Audio’, among many others. Following the example, depending on the response you can set up different actions:
- If they give you 5 stars, you can send an SMS ‘thank you message’.
- If they give you 3 or 4 stars, you can send an SMS asking them to give feedback.
- If they give you 1 or 2 stars, you can set up a call.
Customize your flow adding different Steps; you can set up a Feedback Bot as complex as you need it to be. Click on save when ready.
4. When you are done building your flow, click on either ‘Save draft’ or ‘Publish’ on the right top of the screen.
Congrats! Now you know how to set up a Feedback Bot. You may want to learn more about how to use other templates: