When you have purchased a Voice-enabled virtual mobile number, you can easily forward all incoming calls to another phone number or SIP URI by using our Flow Builder. Go to Flow Builder in the Dashboard, and create a new flow or use the template ‘Forward Call’.
- Click on the ‘Phone Call’ Step and select the phone number from which you would like to forward the calls.
- Click on the ‘Forward Call’ Step and write down the phone number or SIP URI you would like to forward calls to.
Please also see our video tutorial below for learning how to forward calls to a specific voice number or SIP URI:
Congrats! Now you know how to build an IVR menu with Flow Builder. You may want to learn more about how to use other templates:
- How to build an IVR menu.
- How to forward incoming SMS to an email.
- How to set up opt in/opt out automatic SMS subscriptions.