A Group Message is an SMS message sent from the dashboard to a specific group of contacts that have been added to your contact list before. It is used to send one message with the same content to a large group of recipients.
In step 2 of sending a message, you'll select a recipient, that is, who will receive the message. To add more than one recipients you can choose between:
- Manually add a number: Type a name or number to add a contact from your phonebook quickly.
- Contacts from phonebook: Select specific contacts from your phonebook.
- Groups from phonebook: Select specific groups from your phonebook.
- Submit your own numbers: Write down up to 300 mobile phone numbers manually.
- Import single-column CSV file: Upload contacts from a file.
If you click on 'Groups from phonebook', you'll see the groups that you already created. Select the group that you wish to send the message to, and hit 'Add'.
If you want to know how to create a new group, click here.