There is no limit to the number of Subaccounts that you can have, just keep in mind that the more Subaccounts you have, the more maintenance will be required to ensure sufficient balance is available for each to continue sending messages.
Articles in this section
- Accounts, Workspaces, Users, & Subaccounts
- Add, edit & delete users
- Add & switch between Workspaces
- Add, edit & delete Subaccounts
- What are the restrictions of a Subaccount?
- How many Subaccounts can I have?
- Share balance with Subaccounts
- Test credits
- Do MessageBird credits expire?
- Transfer credit to another Account