Sub accounts are not able to purchase their own balance but are either assigned the balance that they use from the main account as a certain type of budget, or share in the balance available on the main account. This means that the moment the assigned budget runs out, or the main account’s shared budget is used, the sub account won’t have any more balance to continue sending messages.
Articles in this section
- Share Balance with subaccounts
- Can I transfer credit on to another account?
- Allocate a Number to a Subaccount
- What are the restrictions of a Subaccount?
- What is the difference between subaccounts, workspaces and users?
- How can I view the Subaccount usage?
- How many Subaccounts can I have?